- Students must be 5 yrs. old by August 31st to apply for Kindergarten and 4 yrs. old by August 31st to apply for Junior Kindergarten.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $500. This amount includes the admission review fee as well as enrollment fee after your student(s) is accepted.
STEP TWO: CREATE YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
- To begin the online application process, please first create a parent portal account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email with steps on creating your account and completing your application.
STEP THREE: COMPLETE STUDENT APPLICATION
- Upon creating your account, follow the instructions provided in your introductory email to complete your application online through your Parent Portal account.
STEP FOUR: STUDENT ASSESSMENT (FOR GRADES K-3 ONLY)
- A standardized admissions screening is one of the tools NorthPoint Christian Academy uses to determine the best placement for each student in grades K-3. The cost is $100 per student and will be paid directly to ABC Educational Services when you schedule your screening. After NorthPoint Christian Academy receives the completed screening form, you will be contacted by ABC Educational Services directly to schedule your student’s screening.
STEP FIVE: STUDENT RECORDS RELEASE
- Please have your current school send an official transcript or copy of student records using the form below.
Thank you for your interest and application to NorthPoint Christian Academy! After we have received all required documents (see Steps 1-5), we will review your application and inform you of our admission decision. After the first round of admission decisions has been made, we maintain rolling admissions. Rolling applications are processed and decisions are provided when the admissions process is complete with each applicant. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 980-296-1640.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY: NorthPoint Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.
Each NorthPoint Family will have the choice between two flexible payment options:
Curriculum & Academics
NorthPoint Christian Academy will strive to fully prepare students for post-graduation opportunities, whether college or career. Below you will find a Curriculum Matrix of core courses by grade level.
LEARNING LOOKS DIFFERENT
We aim to ignite the fire of learning in our students so that they will become lifelong learners. We do this by designing environments that are supportive and engage our learners with learning activities that connect with their unique learning styles.
A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS
NorthPoint students will thrive when there is a partnership between educators and parents in supporting their development. Research shows that teachers, parents and the community working together is a key factor in student success. At NorthPoint, parents will be invited to be involved in school life and culture. Our goal is to develop close relationships with teachers, staff and each other. This community spirit will surround our students as we all have a shared commitment to their success.
NEXT GENERATION EDUCATION
Truly preparing students for their future also looks differently in a rapidly evolving world. Many of our students’ future jobs do not currently exist, and the problems they will be required to solve are unpredictable. NorthPoint will aim to equip them with both the knowledge and the tools they will need to thrive.